Photo via: penraevon.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- In this modern bathroom, colorful blue patterned tiles have been used to highlight the bath and add some color to the room, while a sliding glass door provides direct access to the backyard.
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- @becjuddloves does it again! The Style School revealed their gorgeous renovated bathroom and pink has never looked better. Stunning Kartell by Laufen basins paired with tumbled brass Scala taps by Sussex is a perfect complement to the pink and marble space. So unbelievably pretty!
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Victorian floor tiles gallery, Original Style floors, period floors
- The large scale of the mosaic tile creates the illusion of a space, while a tall wainscot in the shower gives the room balance and proportion. Clayman used a curbless shower for its clean lines and modern aesthetic | archdigest.com
- source: Lamantia website Stunning walk-in shower with oversize white ceramic tile laid in a staggered brick pattern. Bench over stairs – How Do It Info
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Like this combo, mirror image, with a different floor, e.g., the long, dark wood-grain looking paneled tiles, double-sink opposite w/ mine beside window for natural light and small, gas-log fireplace /b/ shower and window
- This sheepskin rug adds the perfect touch of texture to this beautiful master bath. Love the soft neutral palette and freestanding tub.
- And there it is: the perfect bath ❤This bathing beauty has it all: A separate, stand-alone tub, a mirror to check your hair mask, a ledge for framed prints; a book or beautyproducts 💋Theres even room for indoorplants 🌿Were sold! 🌈 Image found via @stevecordony