Photo via: lucywilliamsinteriordesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Chic frameless glass shower doors in Beach Style Orange County with White And Gray Granite next to Tub Shower Tile alongside Frameless Glass Shower Door and Bathroom Window Treatment
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- Frameless corner shower door
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Frameless shower doors – traditional – bathroom – charleston – Lowcountry Glass & Shower Door LLC
- shower with glass half wall, rain shower head mounted on the ceiling with handheld alternative
- tub to shower conversion with frameless glass shower doors; all white bathroom with light taupe walls
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- Wide SSI Walk-In frameless shower enclosure with heavy duty wall brackets, installed in a wet room luxury bathroom in London
- Ive been dreaming of an industrial shower door but hated how expensive they were. This cost just $60 and looks amazing!