Photo via: ikea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- AD: glamorous mix of materials. Behind the wall of mirrors is actually a medicine cabinet, its openings hidden discreetly behind the brass grid. Champeau also mounted the pair of faucets directly onto the mirror so that they almost disappear.
- Bathroom inspiration Frameless glass enclosed shower and wall mounted vanity
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- shower with glass half wall, rain shower head mounted on the ceiling with handheld alternative
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Whitewashed barnwood paneling, full mirror, vintage rice paper lights, chain and petrified wood suspended sink, wild modern faucet
- Guest Bathroom Makeover | Bathroom Decor | Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams | Grey Granite Countertop | White Grey Vanity | Quatrefoil Mirror | Hanging Shelf | Neutral Decor | Farmhouse Style | Clean Fresh Straight Lines | Before and After | Enjoy the Little Things | Hobby Lobby | Ampersand
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.