Photo via: homestolove.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- small bathroom designs toilet placement shower tile
- This shower brings elements of nature with a shower pan tiled with pebble mosaic. thetileshop
- Concrete Shower Pan | Sealing Floor Drain? – Plumbing – Contractor Talk
- Instead of replacing a builders grade vanity this clever DIYer updated it beautifully for only $60.00
- Outlets in drawers mean that you can get all that gadget clutter off the counter. | 33 Insanely Clever Upgrades To Make To Your Home
- Large scale hex, shower and black tiled bathroom floor.
- Tiled shower space
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- another example of tiled ceiling – might give her that hotel bathroom feel?
- Linear drains are the way to go to offer maximum drainage without standing on a small center drain or having the waste water pooling at the drain More