Photo via: homedesignboard.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- The large scale of the mosaic tile creates the illusion of a space, while a tall wainscot in the shower gives the room balance and proportion. Clayman used a curbless shower for its clean lines and modern aesthetic | archdigest.com
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- This Master Bathroom combines traditional elements, like the elegant side chair and blue and white temple jar, with clean colors and lines. Designed by Alice Lane
- Guest Bathroom Makeover | Bathroom Decor | Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams | Grey Granite Countertop | White Grey Vanity | Quatrefoil Mirror | Hanging Shelf | Neutral Decor | Farmhouse Style | Clean Fresh Straight Lines | Before and After | Enjoy the Little Things | Hobby Lobby | Ampersand
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- Master Bath AFTER!! Modern meets coastal. Updated shaker style vanity doors, Parasima White Granite from Graniteman in Lexington, SC. Wall color is Chatroom by Sherwin Williams. Faux wood tile makes the room feel warm and cozy.
- How To Make A Small Bathroom Look Bigger – Tips and Ideas