Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- This farmhouse master bathroom makeover is incredible! Shiplap, subway tile, and raw rustic wood and with Rugs USAs Maui Jute Simple Border JT09 Rug!
- Farmhouse bathroom with shiplap walls, floating wood slab vanity and Roman shades. Wright Design.
- Brick wall in bathroom – love the white cabinets and butcher block countertops, wood ceiling, shiplap walls
- Cottage | Farmhouse | Bathroom | Wood Beam | Ceiling | White Plank Walls | Clawfoot Tub
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- A stunning farmhouse style powder room renovation that includes gray and gold tones, shiplap walls as well as beautiful cement tile floors.
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, black hexagon tile, turkish towels, natural wood accents, industrial chic, built-in natural wood shelving, floor to ceiling shower glass, niche
- Wash Those Hands Sign | Brush Those Teeth Sign | Bathroom Wall Decor | Farmhouse Style | Fixer Upper Style | Reclaimed Wood Sign by SalvagedChicMarket on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/455445608/wash-those-hands-sign-brush-those-teeth
- 11 Stunning Examples of Farmhouse Shiplap Paneling: Im dreaming of a farmhouse shiplap paneling accent wall in our bedroom or living room. Inspired by the Fixer Upper show. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.