Photo via: riseandrenovate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Add space and give your bathroom a new look with new medicine cabinets, lighting, tile and paint. We will show you how to remodel your bathroom without destroying it.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help create an ideal forever home for a young couple and their canine family members. A late 1950s-era ranch home is transformed with an open, free-flowing floor plan, soaring vaulted ceilings — and something special for the pooches.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- The backsplash tiling of this bathroom wall creates a whole new look. Try something new! HomeDesignTips
- All-In-One Custom teak shelving creates convenient tucked-away storage for towels and other bathroom amenities. The enclosure also conceals a stacked washing and drying machine, allowing the homeowners to do laundry without the need to leave the master suite. For a a streamlined look the cabinetry was painted a similar shade as the limestone floor and wall color.
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- the doorless glass shower…doorless glass shower, marble subway tile, rain head and shower head. Added recessed lighting and a new hexagon white tile floor with light gray grout.
- Chip and Jo removed the old tile, painted the walls a light yellow and added beadboard panels. The floor tiles add a unique charm that matches the homes vintage style.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)