Photo via: psd-dude.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With Magnolia Silos and the new bakery complete, Chip and Joanna Gaines are ready to take on another special project. This time theyre branching into (actually, returning to) the house-flippng market — updating a a small Tudor in central Waco with hopes of turning a tidy profit.
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- Bathroom in Downpipe as featured in Ideal Home and House to Home Open house: An Edwardian town house with a modern twist Video: Period character meets contemporary chic in this two-bedroom Oxfordshire house, previously featured in Ideal Home. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid3639369059001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAfPRcgk~,gqUyT1d58wYyjdjG81FQWj5AiNtW00_M&bclid=2800450358001&bctid=3570476323001
- An open floor plan and fresh white walls add a sense of spaciousness, while checkerboard floors and a claw-foot soaker lend vintage charm. | Photo: Jill Hunter | thisoldhouse.com
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- This is the beautiful New York home of Nina Persson, lead singer and lyricist for the Swedish pop group The Cardigans. I immediately fell in love with the fireplaces, ceilings as well as the bare brick walls.The place is full of Ebay and flea market finds (check out the awesome collection of vintage mirrors). Such a peaceful feel and I love it!
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Sometimes, less is more. This Tucker, GA renovation was a budget-friendly full-home update and remodel to maximize the footprint of a 1970s ranch for first time home buying clients between closing and move-in. lessismore frameless framelessglass framelessshowerdoor tile subwaytile simple oilrubbedbronze builtin transom niche tileaddiction sherwinwilliams mosaic moretocome
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.