Photo via: masterbathroomsmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An open floor plan and fresh white walls add a sense of spaciousness, while checkerboard floors and a claw-foot soaker lend vintage charm. | Photo: Jill Hunter | thisoldhouse.com
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Replace a conventional, swinging door with an upcycled, sliding barn door. Not only did the new entrance free up a lot space, but it also added some unique rustic charm.
- the doorless glass shower…doorless glass shower, marble subway tile, rain head and shower head. Added recessed lighting and a new hexagon white tile floor with light gray grout.
- Are you looking for some farmhouse style to add to your home? I have 18 incredible farmhouse bathroom floor tiles that will transform your space!
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Love love love the Mother of Pearl tile on the wall with the light grey floor tiles, awesome feature wall and white everywhere else. www.subwaytileout…
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- A stunning farmhouse style powder room renovation that includes gray and gold tones, shiplap walls as well as beautiful cement tile floors.