Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Kelley and I stayed at Solage in Calistoga and the shower was like this, the some round rock surface was a great foot massage while you showered
- Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes,… Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes, and lotions as you exit the shower. I need this.
- old farm sinks, reminds me of the sink at my parents home. I never really thought about it much not theyre all the rave! Who knew!
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Pull-out hamper in the bathroom, clothes go straight in before a shower; great idea for the kids bathroom
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- Thank you all so much for the sweet comment’s on Friday’s reveal post! It’s a shame I won’t get to enjoy this bathroom for very long… but it’s all about the jour…