Photo via: thriftdiving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of … nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by www.best100homede… Here is the original website that this was curated from by andreaalsop Do quotes inspire you? Do quotes make you feel better? Do quotes pick you up? Do Quotes Make You Think? We have a wide range of quotes that will motivate you, help you fall in love all over..
- How to build a DIY open bathroom vanity
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- If the idea is to build some DIY Bathroom Pallet Projects, youre in the exact right place. Embrace the catalog of what to make with pallets on glamshelf.com
- reflection of this vanity taken by @paulcook.7pixelsphotography ?? My favorite bathroom to date Ive designed! riftsawn white oak vanities, @marblesystems stone floors, custom lighting and brass leg caps by @adg_lights. Dream team @bradcook23 orrington tiffanyharrisdesign masterbath interiordesign
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by http://www.best100homedecorpics.club/diy-home-decor/whats-new-in-the-world-of-farmhouse-home-decor-diy-and-more-page-7-of-12-the-cottage-market/
- TRAVEL DIARY THAILAND PART 4: COMO POINT YAMU – traumzuhause
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- How To Build a Pottery Barn Inspired Vanity