Photo via: omundodejess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- 10 Stunning Shower Ideas For Your Next Bathroom Reno
- Reno Project Reveal | The Main Bathroom Kids bathroom
- Skylights over soaker tubs should be mandatory in every house! Love how bright and airy this bathroom is.
- Amazing bright bathroom with a beautiful mosaic tile flower mosaic tiles bathroom interior naturalstone decor
- white and bright bathroom with gold accents
- THREE BIRDS RENOVATIONS | NESTING IN NORTHMEAD | RENO 4 |
- Even the most bland of bathrooms can be made bright with pops of color from towels and bath accessories.
- Sherwin Williams: Watery vs Sea Salt vs Rainwashed | Real life results: Went with Sea Salt in a bright room with natural light. It has a definite green undertone that changes with the color of the light bulbs.
- Mankas Inverness Lodge Photo by Andria Lo