Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- White Bathroom with floor to ceiling tile everywhere. Love the bath inset in the wall.
- Classic farmhouse bathroom design elements: wood ceiling, shiplap upper walls, subway tile lower walls, and wood look flooring
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- Cottage | Farmhouse | Bathroom | Wood Beam | Ceiling | White Plank Walls | Clawfoot Tub
- Idea for Chayla – wallpaper on ceiling in powder room. And navy walls love @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Vintage inspired farmhouse bathroom – lots of shiplap, white, wood tones, and mixed metals. You wont believe what it looked like before!
- Traditional Master Bathroom – Come find more on Zillow Digs! Dark wood tile for floors. Sky blue and white walls