Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- White Bathroom with floor to ceiling tile everywhere. Love the bath inset in the wall.
- Classic farmhouse bathroom design elements: wood ceiling, shiplap upper walls, subway tile lower walls, and wood look flooring
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- Cottage | Farmhouse | Bathroom | Wood Beam | Ceiling | White Plank Walls | Clawfoot Tub
- Bathroom Ideas: Wall tile that looks like old/reclaimed wood. Check out the shelving on the right – its hung from the ceiling!
- Idea for Chayla – wallpaper on ceiling in powder room. And navy walls love @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.