Photo via: athoughtfulplaceblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Mankas Inverness Lodge Photo by Andria Lo
- 10 Spring Cleaning Hacks to Make Cleaning Easy
- Mesmerizing Mexican Tile Bathroom Ideas
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- Bathroom remodel with Stikwood. http://whymattress.com/home-decoration
- dresser into a sink –
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Outhouse Magazine Rack.