Photo via: decorandthedog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Chic frameless glass shower doors in Beach Style Orange County with White And Gray Granite next to Tub Shower Tile alongside Frameless Glass Shower Door and Bathroom Window Treatment
- Great layout with french doors and beautiful cabinetry. I love the arched mirrors (I would choose the black or bronze finish, though).
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, black hexagon tile, turkish towels, natural wood accents, industrial chic, built-in natural wood shelving, floor to ceiling shower glass, niche
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- Pretty Shower Tiles – large ones all walls with small hexagon floor tiles, built in shelving, glass doors
- Master Bath AFTER!! Modern meets coastal. Updated shaker style vanity doors, Parasima White Granite from Graniteman in Lexington, SC. Wall color is Chatroom by Sherwin Williams. Faux wood tile makes the room feel warm and cozy.
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- tub to shower conversion with frameless glass shower doors; all white bathroom with light taupe walls
- Sliding Shower Doors, Transitional, Bathroom, Blue Water Home Builders
- Frameless shower doors – traditional – bathroom – charleston – Lowcountry Glass & Shower Door LLC