Photo via: sypsie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sherwin Williams: Watery vs Sea Salt vs Rainwashed | Real life results: Went with Sea Salt in a bright room with natural light. It has a definite green undertone that changes with the color of the light bulbs.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- MS International Three Rivers Gold Slate Pattern Natural Gauged Floor and Wall Tile (16 sq. ft./case)-SCALGLD-ASH-3-G at The Home Depot
- Soho 20×20 Natural Steel Mirror – Where to Hang Mirrors – Room & Board
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Quiet Simple Small Bathroom Designs | DesignArtHouse.com – Home Art, Design, Ideas and Photos
- Closet – §San Francisco Beaux Arts home | design by Antonio Martins of Antonio Martins Interior Design antoniomartins.com | image by David Livingston | via Traditional Home
- Outlets in drawers mean that you can get all that gadget clutter off the counter. | 33 Insanely Clever Upgrades To Make To Your Home
- Exterior | Step inside this Victorian terraced home in Bristol | housetohome.co.uk | Mobile
- Bring a touch of spa-like luxury to your everyday bath routine with soft towels in beautiful new colours and prints. | H&M Home
- You can actually paint any ugly tile floors you’re not crazy about. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home