Photo via: zenideen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- On the hunt for the perfect bathtub to give your bathroom a ‘wow factor’? Look no further! This dreamy collection of magazine worthy tubs will make any bathroom sparkle with beauty.
- Upcycle a piece of vintage furniture into a bathroom vanity for a casual, yet elegant look. >> http://www.diynetwork.com/made-and-remade/fix-it/turn-vintage-furniture-into-vanities?soc=pinterest
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Look what I found on zulily! Toilet Paper Box Sign zulilyfinds
- Dont use glossy paint, there is flat paint that is still wipeable so you can get a high-end look that’s still family friendly.
- Classic farmhouse bathroom design elements: wood ceiling, shiplap upper walls, subway tile lower walls, and wood look flooring
- DIY: White Washed Pallet Wall. This would look great in my entry
- Barn doors to the master bath create a stunning and dramatic look
- Kallista showerheads come in a range of styles. Transitional in style, the Pinna Paletta™ by Laura Kirar Showerhead will enhance the look of any bathroom.
- Add space and give your bathroom a new look with new medicine cabinets, lighting, tile and paint. We will show you how to remodel your bathroom without destroying it.