Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- A stunning farmhouse style powder room renovation that includes gray and gold tones, shiplap walls as well as beautiful cement tile floors.
- This farmhouse master bathroom makeover is incredible! Shiplap, subway tile, and raw rustic wood and with Rugs USAs Maui Jute Simple Border JT09 Rug!
- DIY Rustic Wood Bathroom Vanity
- powder room from @katemarkerinteriors using the in stock Atlas II pattern, shiplap, plus a beautiful vanity and mirror. If you can fit a bathroom into your mudroom, go for it! powderroom
- Chic bathroom design with white modern bathroom with marble tiles floors, backsplash and counter tops, polished chrome bathroom vanity, gray silk roman shades, white bathroom rugs, baskets, silver mirror and wood stools.
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- Farmhouse bathroom with shiplap walls, floating wood slab vanity and Roman shades. Wright Design.
- before and after, bathroom remodel, bathroom renovation, bathroom design, bath interior design, bath design, bathroom redo, white bathroom, grey bathroom, home decorators vanity, home decorators, moen banbury, randy hines construction, nicki pasqualone, vero beach interior designer, interior designer
- Master Bath AFTER!! Modern meets coastal. Updated shaker style vanity doors, Parasima White Granite from Graniteman in Lexington, SC. Wall color is Chatroom by Sherwin Williams. Faux wood tile makes the room feel warm and cozy.
- greige: interior design ideas and inspiration for the transitional home : Herringbone tile floors…