Photo via: theoldpaintedcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- beadboard up wall behind sink, that is very nice!
- dresser into a sink –
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Hello Kitty Shower Curtain Hooks ** Find out more about the great product at the image link.
- DIY bathroom hooks – liz marie blog
- How To Make Industrial Pipe Hooks – My Sweet Savannah
- Cotton wreath, window, coat hooks
- Rustic bathroom decor should look as if it has been handled by many people over a long period of time. This room-appropriate artwork features three vintage faucets that double as towel hooks when needed.
- Squeeze in a seat to lather on lotion or blow-dry your hair in your bathroom, like this triangular one clad with beadboard to match the surrounding wainscoting.
- How to hang Beadboard. Different layers of moulding labeled for easy understanding. www.houseofhepworths.com
- Installing a Beadboard Ceiling: Cover the ugly popcorn or textured ceilings!
- Chip and Jo removed the old tile, painted the walls a light yellow and added beadboard panels. The floor tiles add a unique charm that matches the homes vintage style.