Photo via: savorhomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 9 gorgeous farmhouse bathrooms that embody simple elegance
- Rooms That Prove Neutral Doesn’t Mean Boring Tile and tiny details
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- Ideas for a small bathroom: For bathrooms that doesnt have a window, I have a solution for you. Sometimes, a bold color is all you need to lighten up your small bathroom. That way, it will seem bi…
- 10 DIY Cool And Chic Decoration Ideas For Bathrooms 7
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.
- Our Rectangle Skirted Vessel Hammered Copper Sink is a simple flair to your new bathroom. (Model number of sink shown: VREC19SKDB)
- Thrifty Decor Chick: A Simple Bathroom Makeover (Paint is the Bomb!)
- This is SO simple!
- This simple DIY is easy and cheap! LOVE the custom look! | How to Frame a Builder-Grade Mirror | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- This bath is warm, inviting and yet simple.