Photo via: savorhomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 9 gorgeous farmhouse bathrooms that embody simple elegance
- Rooms That Prove Neutral Doesn’t Mean Boring Tile and tiny details
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- Ideas for a small bathroom: For bathrooms that doesnt have a window, I have a solution for you. Sometimes, a bold color is all you need to lighten up your small bathroom. That way, it will seem bi…
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- 10 DIY Cool And Chic Decoration Ideas For Bathrooms 7
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.
- Thrifty Decor Chick: A Simple Bathroom Makeover (Paint is the Bomb!)
- Our Rectangle Skirted Vessel Hammered Copper Sink is a simple flair to your new bathroom. (Model number of sink shown: VREC19SKDB)
- This bath is warm, inviting and yet simple.
- This simple DIY is easy and cheap! LOVE the custom look! | How to Frame a Builder-Grade Mirror | TheTurquoiseHome.com