Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Changing wall colors in your home can change the entire look of your room, but when wallpaper covers the wall, your options are to remove the old wallpaper or paint over it. Removing old wallpaper can damage the drywall or plaster if it was not properly installed. As long as you prepare the old wallpaper correctly, painting over the old wallpaper…
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- One of my earliest DIY endeavors was our DIY wainscoting project. This can be completed in one weekend with the right tools and a good tutorial.
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- A gorgeous bathroom remodel with a tile shower, white trim and a fresh coat of blue paint. See 10 of the most popular bathroom remodeling ideas homeowners are featuring in their homes.