Photo via: mybetterhome.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master Bath AFTER!! Modern meets coastal. Updated shaker style vanity doors, Parasima White Granite from Graniteman in Lexington, SC. Wall color is Chatroom by Sherwin Williams. Faux wood tile makes the room feel warm and cozy.
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Re-do of an old dresser into a bathroom vanity. Painted with Chalk Paint.
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of … nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by www.best100homede… Here is the original website that this was curated from by andreaalsop Do quotes inspire you? Do quotes make you feel better? Do quotes pick you up? Do Quotes Make You Think? We have a wide range of quotes that will motivate you, help you fall in love all over..
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.
- Vintage dresser bathroom vanity. This gorgeous DIY vanity is such an inexpensive way to add major style to your bathroom remodel.
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- old french pocket door used instead of an expensive glass shower enclosure. Love it, but dont have the right bathroom.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!