Photo via: honeywerehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating!
- storage idea for my tiny house: Built-in shelving for the bathroom
- All-In-One Custom teak shelving creates convenient tucked-away storage for towels and other bathroom amenities. The enclosure also conceals a stacked washing and drying machine, allowing the homeowners to do laundry without the need to leave the master suite. For a a streamlined look the cabinetry was painted a similar shade as the limestone floor and wall color.
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- Id like two open shelves like this above our toilet for storage Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover | Blesser House – So many great ideas to create charm in a builder grade bathroom!
- Bathroom Ideas: Wall tile that looks like old/reclaimed wood. Check out the shelving on the right – its hung from the ceiling!
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- ideas witching small bathroom design with tub and shower using green ceramic wall tiles including clear glass panels alongside white linen storage cabinet with 5 tier shelving unit
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side