Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- PALE SMOKE Benjamin Moore
- Contemporary shower boasts a gray subway tiled ceiling and walls lined with a white marble top bench alongside a white marble hex tiled shower floor.
- Lots to love in this little bathroom… hex floor tile, subway wall tile, walk in shower, and on and on and on!
- Beautiful Caacatta Marble Shower, vanity countertop is also honed Calacatta marble, Lefroy Brooks shower fixture, wall paint is Benjamin Moore OC 53 Horizon
- Pretty shower niche using Smoke Glass Arabesque tile. https://www.subwaytileoutlet.com/products/Smoke-Arabesque-Glass-Tile.html.VWj1j_lViko
- Loving this subway tile and black hex tile inset
- 3×3 carrara hex tile with delorean gray grout (simple grout from HD)
- Traditional Master Bathroom – Come find more on Zillow Digs! Dark wood tile for floors. Sky blue and white walls
- Love this Victorian-style white bathroom! The traditional geometric tile design looks great – to create your version see https://originalfeatures.co.uk/online-shop/hallington-f-design.html
- A design board for a Pale Neutral bathroom
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Large scale hex, shower and black tiled bathroom floor.