Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Bathroom makeover + free printable – I Heart Nap Time
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Love this gray shiplap bathroom from http://countryliving.com. The Rustic Collection has two shades of gray we think youll love too! Sold exclusively at Lowes.
- Gray budget bathroom remodel. Love the floor and wall color
- Hallway bathroom makeover with only $100 for the $100 Room Challenge. Love this paint color.
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.
- bathroom floor – love the tiles. wall color: Benjamin Moore Gray Owl color matched in Sherwin Williams Harmony No VOC paint tiles: Crossville Ceramic Co from The Great Indoors, 6 x 24 planks (color: Lead) promo $9/sq ft (originally $14/sq ft) grout: Lowes (warm gray)
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Love the gray!
- Chip and Jo removed the old tile, painted the walls a light yellow and added beadboard panels. The floor tiles add a unique charm that matches the homes vintage style.