Photo via: steamshowerandbath.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- How to Get the Designer Look for Less – Bathroom Tips
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- Clean and restock the bathroom. While most guests couldn’t care less about a few dust bunnies under the furniture, the bathroom is one place where it’s essential to spend a little extra time cleaning. Clean the sink, mirrors, toilet, shower and tub, and mop the floor. Take out the trash, refill the hand soap and set out fresh rolls of toilet paper and stacks of towels.
- Pedestal sinks take up less room than sink vanities, but a supplement shelf nearby may be necessary.
- Sometimes, less is more. This Tucker, GA renovation was a budget-friendly full-home update and remodel to maximize the footprint of a 1970s ranch for first time home buying clients between closing and move-in. lessismore frameless framelessglass framelessshowerdoor tile subwaytile simple oilrubbedbronze builtin transom niche tileaddiction sherwinwilliams mosaic moretocome
- Half glass, less to clean, looks even better. Love this shower.
- Mesmerizing Mexican Tile Bathroom Ideas
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- Bathroom remodel with Stikwood. http://whymattress.com/home-decoration
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.