Photo via: interiorsbystudiom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- shower with glass half wall, rain shower head mounted on the ceiling with handheld alternative
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- tub to shower conversion with frameless glass shower doors; all white bathroom with light taupe walls
- Frameless shower doors – traditional – bathroom – charleston – Lowcountry Glass & Shower Door LLC
- Chic frameless glass shower doors in Beach Style Orange County with White And Gray Granite next to Tub Shower Tile alongside Frameless Glass Shower Door and Bathroom Window Treatment
- concrete vanity | mirror with tray | wall mounted faucet
- Wide SSI Walk-In frameless shower enclosure with heavy duty wall brackets, installed in a wet room luxury bathroom in London
- ideas witching small bathroom design with tub and shower using green ceramic wall tiles including clear glass panels alongside white linen storage cabinet with 5 tier shelving unit
- Simple Shower Ideas with Half Glass Shower Panel White Tub and Big Wall Shower Tiles by Id by Gwen
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories