Photo via: involvingcolor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- Gorgeous kohler bancroft in Bathroom Transitional with Gray Subway Tile next to Tile Around Window alongside Colored Subway Tile and Subway Tile Shower
- Free standing tub, wood tile floor, huge double shower | master bathroom by sandyadler
- A gorgeous bathroom remodel with a tile shower, white trim and a fresh coat of blue paint. See 10 of the most popular bathroom remodeling ideas homeowners are featuring in their homes.
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Chic frameless glass shower doors in Beach Style Orange County with White And Gray Granite next to Tub Shower Tile alongside Frameless Glass Shower Door and Bathroom Window Treatment
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Love the horizontal tile work and the open and airy glass shower!
- Bathroom Ideas. Bathroom Design. Gray Bathroom with gray custom vanity and gray subway tiles. Bathroom GrayBathroom BathroomDesign
- How to Spray Paint Shower Fixtures (without the plumbing work) | Blesser House