Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Mountain bathroom decor. Inspired by bear silhouette and baskets found at Home Goods. Interior decor. Bear on a Bicycle.
- Bring a touch of spa-like luxury to your everyday bath routine with soft towels in beautiful new colours and prints. | H&M Home
- i want to find an old dresser/thing for my Room. or Future Bathroom. Awesome Possum.
- This stunning chandelier will add an elegant touch to your home décor. Use it in your entryway, porch, hallways, dining room or eat-in kitchen. Finished in anti
- awesome 1950s Home Bathroom Remodel
- bathroom – Great! I love to share everything, but I also like to have my own space! I think I would knock my head at the ceiling every time I stand straight. bathroom, decor
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- This is the beautiful New York home of Nina Persson, lead singer and lyricist for the Swedish pop group The Cardigans. I immediately fell in love with the fireplaces, ceilings as well as the bare brick walls.The place is full of Ebay and flea market finds (check out the awesome collection of vintage mirrors). Such a peaceful feel and I love it!
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.