Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- Beautiful Caacatta Marble Shower, vanity countertop is also honed Calacatta marble, Lefroy Brooks shower fixture, wall paint is Benjamin Moore OC 53 Horizon
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- This gray contemporary bathroom features a double-vanity design with a Carrera marble countertop, glass-tile backsplash, and polished chrome sconces and fixtures. The sleek mirrored medicine cabinets add storage and polish to the space.
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- In this master bathroom, theres an oversized steam shower and a custom dual vanity made from marble.
- Restoration Hardware Atmosphere Blue paint color, Shaker cabinets are RH Right White, floor tile is Solto White Marble, undulated white subway tile in shower,
- A gorgeous bathroom remodel with a tile shower, white trim and a fresh coat of blue paint. See 10 of the most popular bathroom remodeling ideas homeowners are featuring in their homes.
- marble splashback that doubles as countertop. Mirror rests on it rather than wall-hung. Colour of walls
- Natural wood cabinetry + classic marble countertop + stunning sconces = an inviting guest room bath at our 4218 Arcady project ❤️ dallasrealestate marble interiordesign architecture dallas
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Gray bathroom – The Lily Pad Cottage via Centsational Girl – wondering if its possible to make a white concrete countertop …