Photo via: thelilypadcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bathroom floor – love the tiles. wall color: Benjamin Moore Gray Owl color matched in Sherwin Williams Harmony No VOC paint tiles: Crossville Ceramic Co from The Great Indoors, 6 x 24 planks (color: Lead) promo $9/sq ft (originally $14/sq ft) grout: Lowes (warm gray)
- Love this gray shiplap bathroom from http://countryliving.com. The Rustic Collection has two shades of gray we think youll love too! Sold exclusively at Lowes.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- bathroom – Great! I love to share everything, but I also like to have my own space! I think I would knock my head at the ceiling every time I stand straight. bathroom, decor
- Bathroom Lighting Design | John Cullen Lighting. Love the range of lighting at various levels. Like the idea of lights in the recessed shelf.
- Even the most bland of bathrooms can be made bright with pops of color from towels and bath accessories.
- Cabinet painted in the color Eclipse from Benjamin Moore. 16 of the best furniture paint colors.
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- Round mirrors are held by thick wooden frames that evoke the glamour of a luxury liner. Shiny brass trim on the inner rim accentuates the clean and simple desig
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Love these painted bathroom cabinets and the lights. What I would like to paint all the cabinets when i get a home
- We love a sign that starts out as practical, but sneaks up on you with a punch of humor at the bottom (make sure you read the whole thing!). $19.95, etsy.com – CountryLiving.com