Photo via: carlaaston.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Verticyl Undermount Sink Artifacts Bathroom Sink Faucet Dual styling spaces in the master bathroom bring streamlined efficiency to morning routines. Traditional materials in a classic gray and white palette help create a timeless look.
- When it comes to wedding Gift Registry, dont forget the bathroom. Let 100 Layer Cake show you how to create a relaxing and modern bath gift registry.
- Master Bath AFTER!! Modern meets coastal. Updated shaker style vanity doors, Parasima White Granite from Graniteman in Lexington, SC. Wall color is Chatroom by Sherwin Williams. Faux wood tile makes the room feel warm and cozy.
- Dream bathrooms: design ideas to revamp your space. To create the Rustic Charm look with character that will stand the test of time, wooden furniture will bring texture and a sense of warmth to a room. Stone flooring and accessories will enhance the natural luxury of this scheme. Find more ideas at housebeautiful.co.uk
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- Sliding Barn Doors + Where to get Hardware brightboldbeautiful.com bHomeApp
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk