Photo via: studio-mcgee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Studio McGee | Our Top Picks: Wallpaper
- Master Bathroom Cabinetry || Studio McGee
- WEEKEND AT HOME / 53 | D E S I G N L O V E F E S T | Bloglovin’
- Architecture Beast: Hillside House Above Budapest by ARX Studio | modern architecture house home design amazing beautiful nice contemporary ideas inspiration interior bathroom
- DIY Industrial Factory Window Shower Door (for Under $60) | Blesser House – Whaaaat?! This is my favorite bathroom project ever!
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Sherwin Williams: Watery vs Sea Salt vs Rainwashed | Real life results: Went with Sea Salt in a bright room with natural light. It has a definite green undertone that changes with the color of the light bulbs.
- Color Spotlight: Hunter Green | Fireclay Tile
- White tiled bathroom with copper mirrors and a green sink and storage unit | The Lifestyle Edit
- Moroccan glass tile (Edgewater Studio): kitchen blacksplash. – MyHomeLookBook
- Interior design studio & blog Chicago area Renee DiSanto & Christina Samatas
- Favorite grays from the hardware store!