Photo via: thatsmyletter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and simple DIY wooden bathtub tray and iPad holder. An easy, modern project that will look amazing in your bathroom!
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- An old kitchen sink makes a nice bath lavatory atop a country cabinet by Crown Point Cabinetry.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- An old chair turned upside down and nailed to wall. Cool idea for towel rack.
- Double towel bar with shelf towel holder with shelf towel
- Adorable idea for the kids bathroom…
- Such a difference a little paint makes! This was such an easy and rewarding project! Painted Bathroom Cabinet Makeover DIY Tutorial
- Bathroom Vanity from an old dresser, the color used is Navajo White by Behr. See website: onfernavenue.com
- Like the idea for make up brushes in jars with beads. Candle sticks and glass mirror to make a candle holder. Glass candle jars for makeup brushes. Glitter at the bottom of those.
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.