Photo via: en.paperblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Stacking Plastic Bins Under Bathroom Cabinet. These stacking containers from the Dollar Tree stack vertically very well. You can even clearly see what is in the bins without labeling these organizers. http://hative.com/creative-under-sink-storage-ideas/
- Use a WINE RACK for a BATHROOM TOWEL HOLDER….awesome idea! What do you think? via Housekeeping 101
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- Love dresser sinks and what a great idea to use the dresser mirror too!
- I have three shower remodels on my calendar right now, the first is my brother’s bathroom which I’ll be sharing in the next few weeks. The second is a client’s house down the street, they are friends
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- We all need more storage. @Stacy Risenmay got creative to solve a storage issue in her basement bathroom project. She cut out and framed this shelf, inset into the wall. It looks beautiful!
- Old ladder turned into above bathroom storage!! I got a ladder out of the garbage bought some wire baskets and boom amazing storage in a small bathroom!!
- This looks almost like my new foyer 1/2 bath! Square sink ..but I have bead board with trim and then painted a beautiful gray/blue..the wall would be where this shows a shower. Todd and I got the perfect towels..all done! YES!!!
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)