Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- powder room from @katemarkerinteriors using the in stock Atlas II pattern, shiplap, plus a beautiful vanity and mirror. If you can fit a bathroom into your mudroom, go for it! powderroom
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- 11 Stunning Examples of Farmhouse Shiplap Paneling: Im dreaming of a farmhouse shiplap paneling accent wall in our bedroom or living room. Inspired by the Fixer Upper show. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- Check out this beautiful powder room reveal! This tiny bathroom was transformed from boring to fresh and modern! I love the shiplap and the modern classic decorations.
- Bathroom Cement Tile and Shiplap Paneled Walls. Bathroom Cement Tile and Shiplap Paneled Walls. Bathroom Cement Tile and Shiplap Paneled Walls Bathroom CementTile Shiplap PaneledWalls bathroom-cement-tile-and-shiplap-paneled-walls Kate Marker Interiors via Instagram.
- Petite powder room with dark walls above wainscoting of white subway tile
- Chip and Jo removed the old tile, painted the walls a light yellow and added beadboard panels. The floor tiles add a unique charm that matches the homes vintage style.
- Classic farmhouse bathroom design elements: wood ceiling, shiplap upper walls, subway tile lower walls, and wood look flooring