Photo via: pinningangelica.posterous.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Pretty Shower Tiles – large ones all walls with small hexagon floor tiles, built in shelving, glass doors
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Pretty shower niche using Smoke Glass Arabesque tile. https://www.subwaytileoutlet.com/products/Smoke-Arabesque-Glass-Tile.html.VWj1j_lViko
- Chic frameless glass shower doors in Beach Style Orange County with White And Gray Granite next to Tub Shower Tile alongside Frameless Glass Shower Door and Bathroom Window Treatment
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.