Photo via: plus.google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of … nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by www.best100homede… Here is the original website that this was curated from by andreaalsop Do quotes inspire you? Do quotes make you feel better? Do quotes pick you up? Do Quotes Make You Think? We have a wide range of quotes that will motivate you, help you fall in love all over..
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.