Photo via: followpics.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This looks almost like my new foyer 1/2 bath! Square sink ..but I have bead board with trim and then painted a beautiful gray/blue..the wall would be where this shows a shower. Todd and I got the perfect towels..all done! YES!!!
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- ceramic tile that looks like wood – master bath! I need to find this!
- I like everything about this bathroom, from the layout and dark grey tiles to how the tiles go from floor to ceiling and around the bath.
- BECKI OWENS – Pinterest Top 10 – Visit the blog to see the top trending images on my boards this month! Like this pretty black + white + wood farmhouse bath.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Wanna update your tub and/or shower for $50? YES! You gotta try this!!
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.