Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Practical and Creative Ways to Store Toilet Paper (Because why just store it under the sink or in the linen closet when you can Martha-Stewart a shelf for it.)
- 30 Brilliant Ways to Organize and Add Storage to Laundry Rooms – Page 2 of 3 – DIY & Crafts
- Cleaning up: Another tip demonstrated how using metal clips attached to shower curtain rings can organise all your bathing products so theyre easily accessible
- Check out these 8 ways to makeover your bathroom on a budget
- 10 Ways to Add Personality To Your Bathrooms
- If you are looking for ways to spruce up your small bathroom, then these 15 DIY space-saving bathroom shelving ideas are just for you!
- You can actually paint any ugly tile floors you’re not crazy about. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Easy Ways to Refresh Your Bathroom- Looking to give your bathroom a mini face lift? Check out these easy ways to make your bathroom cleaner & re-freshened. AD EverydaySaves via @savvysavingcoup
- How to Clean and Organize Bathtub Toys- Learn how to get childrens bathtub toys under control and squeaky clean so they are safe and out of the way. Tips for cleaning kids bath toys and ways to organize them to keep your house and bathroom organized.
- We all need more storage. @Stacy Risenmay got creative to solve a storage issue in her basement bathroom project. She cut out and framed this shelf, inset into the wall. It looks beautiful!
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!