Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- small bathroom designs toilet placement shower tile
- Great Ideas for Small Bathroom Designs : Stunning Small Bathroom Ideas With Walk In Shower
- Love the tiles, and half/half design (we have this in our current bathroom but more 2/3 1/3
- Looking for small master bathroom ideas? Step inside a dark and dated bath that was quickly transformed with new tiles and a fresh coat of paint.
- DIY floating shelves for a small space – love how thick the wood for these shelves are. Perfect for a small half bath.
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂
- Tiny Bath Makeovers • Lots of Tips, Tutorials and Before and Afters! Including, from being home, this beautiful small bathroom makeover.
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- Inspiring and Cool Display Shelf Ideas To Spruce Up The Walls
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!