Photo via: maisondekristine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Tree stump stool. Cut, took bark off, sanded, stained and sealed.
- Lisette Creme Stool Cane Style
- linen closet revamp with @Kirkland’s Home Décor & Gifts pretty storage pieces. The Creativity Exchange loveyourlook
- near Gatwick airport. This is a stunning, and beautifully carved rococo french mirror. Is very distressed condition, bang on trend! Its in fantastic condition, the photos do not do this great mirror justice! | eBay!
- Old French Door For Bathroom Dividing
- DreamLine French Corner 34-1/2 in. x 34-1/2 in. x 72 in. Framed Sliding Shower Enclosure in Satin Black
- FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE: Inspirations
- French walk in closet features an alcove filled with an antiqued mirrored dresser adorned with gold pulls flanked by glass front shoecabinets.
- French Cottage Bathroom Renovation- Reveal – FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
- Great layout with french doors and beautiful cabinetry. I love the arched mirrors (I would choose the black or bronze finish, though).
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!