Photo via: maisondekristine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Tree stump stool. Cut, took bark off, sanded, stained and sealed.
- Reclaimed Teak Stool
- Lisette Creme Stool Cane Style
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- linen closet revamp with @Kirkland’s Home Décor & Gifts pretty storage pieces. The Creativity Exchange loveyourlook
- French walk in closet features an alcove filled with an antiqued mirrored dresser adorned with gold pulls flanked by glass front shoecabinets.
- near Gatwick airport. This is a stunning, and beautifully carved rococo french mirror. Is very distressed condition, bang on trend! Its in fantastic condition, the photos do not do this great mirror justice! | eBay!
- Old French Door For Bathroom Dividing
- French Cottage Bathroom Renovation- Reveal – FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
- Great layout with french doors and beautiful cabinetry. I love the arched mirrors (I would choose the black or bronze finish, though).
- FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE: Inspirations